401-828-9738 | 13 Pleasant St, West Warwick, 02893
Get Your Car's AC Compressor Repaired
One Stop Auto Repair & Service
At One Stop Auto Repair & Service we know each component of your car's AC has a specific function. A cracked or damaged compressor can cause your car air conditioning to fail. Call today at 401-828-9738 and talk to one of our pro mechanics about repairing your car's AC compressor.Replacing Your Car's AC Compressor
At One Stop Auto Repair & Service we recommended that car owners replace the complete AC compressor assembly because the compressor replacement core operates under extreme physical pressure. The compressor is powered by a serpentine belt, which provides the energy needed to compress freon refrigerant to cool the car's cabin. Once compressed, the freon is in a volatile, high-pressure state. This pressure forces the liquid out of the compressor and through the cooling system.What To Expect When One Stop Auto Repair & Service In West Warwick Replaces Your AC Compressor
- One Stop Auto Repair & Service uses AC compressors that are durability-tested for high heat conditions.
- We use a replacement kit assembly designed to meet or exceed OE function. It includes car AC compressor, accumulator and any needed expansion devices.
- We use kits with a "Rapid Seal" designed specifically for your compressor. One Stop Auto Repair & Service's pro mechanics know that even the smallest gaps can cause serious damage to your car's cooling system and engine.
More AC Repair Services:
SPECIAL VALUE OIL CHANGE
- Brake Inspection ($24 value)
- Inspect all belts & hoses ($18 value)
- Check all exhaust & lights ($20 value)
- Adjust tire pressure ($18 value)
- Battery Test ($24 value)
One Stop Automotive did a great job on my Honda Accord at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend One Stop Automotive.